Sunday, January 24, 2010

Editing: Smart Filter and Mask & Adjustment Layer and Mask



San Diego, CA Temple. I did an adjustment layer on this one, Multiply, and then I used the black paint brush to show the lighter temple spire.



Rexburg, Id Temple. I did a smart filter on this one and I chose the color pencil filter. I then painted with the black paint brush to undo the filter to let it show more prominently.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love the temple spire! The burst of light behind the spire is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how the color pencil filter really highlights the Temple good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! You have really good angles and perspectives for your photos. I love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say, the picture of the Rexburg Temple is really interesting. Not my favorite filter because it's hard to find a use, but you did a pretty good job.

    ReplyDelete