
The Girls: Rexburg, ID. February 1, 2010. 4:56pm. f/8.0. Shutter Speed 1/160.

Riley: Rexburg, ID. February 1, 2010. 4:28pm. f/8.0. Shutter Speed 1/160.

Kaylee: Rexburg, ID. February 1, 2010. 4:39pm. f/8.0. Shutter Speed 1/160. I did minor adjustments to the saturation

LILY: Rexburg, ID. February 1, 2010. 4:15pm. f/8.0 Shutter Speed 1/160
For this week I used my friends adorable girls as my models. I took them to the photo studio on campus and used the white backdrop.
What a darling portrait session with this little beauties! Nice work, Heather. :) I particularly love the close up of the littlest girl and the group shot.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all these little girls are adorable!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the close-up of Riley. You can really see her beautiful baby skin and pretty eyes.
You did a great job on these portraits! In class you said that they weren't really cooperating with you, but I think it is perfect because it looks like you were able to capture their personalities in one single shot!
ReplyDelete