
I was so bummed that the weather wasn't better ans sunnier in Rexburg all weekend. This was once little ray of sun on Saturday afternoon. I think it turned out pretty well for my first time taking panos. I was so impressed with photomerge and how well and how quickly it merged the photos.
Hey Heather:
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great image! I love the all-white look and the nice composition. I am glad you did not center the temple. The wheel line on the gentle hill looks awesome and the few pine trees give just enough contrast. Nice work, as usual. Also, just so you know, when I tried to view your individual images, only one of those showed up in your other post. See you in class!
This is so beautiful! Even though the weather wasn't cooperating, the light looks fantastic. I really like that the temple isn't the main focus.
ReplyDeleteGreat job with your pano! I enjoy where the temple is in the picture
ReplyDeletethose are amaizing. I love how you put the temple and "R" mountain in prospective like that. I was just flying today with some photographers and they were trying to get that kind of picture from the air. I love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteThis looks great. I would have thought all the white would have made it look bland but the lighting was great. Good job.
ReplyDelete