Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Light & Night


Rexburg, ID. My house. 3:17. f/4.5 shutter speed 2.5. I darkened the background a little bit to try and make the light stand out.


Rexburg, ID. Downtown. 8:02. f/7.1 shutter speed 2.5. I adjusted the saturation and I cropped it.


Rexburg, ID. Downtown. 7:42. f/10 shutter speed 2.5. I did a few minor adjustments to the hue and I cropped it down.

7 comments:

  1. The middle picture is great! I know its the same one I commented on with the border, but I just really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you can see the letters to the porters sign (I'm guessing that's what it is...) but the light is streaked too! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the downtown Rexburg picture. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of fun with your pictures. The last one looks like there was a slinky involved. Great jon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun images! Think the middle one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your last picture. You have some awesome colors in that one and I like the paths the lights created. Awesome shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Downtown one is my favorite. I like how you filled the frame with the lines of light and how there are so many colors. :)

    ReplyDelete