
Friday: Rexburg, ID. Sonic Diet Coke with Lime, my guilty pleasure. 3:42. f/5.6 shutter speed 1/30. I did a few minor adjustments to the levels

Saturday: Rexburg, ID. 11:02. Flowers from my husband. f/4.5 shutter speed 1/60. I increased the hue/saturation to make the purple pop a little bit more.

Sunday: Rexburg, ID. 4:23. Cookies for my friend who just had a baby. f/4.5 Shutter Speed 1/100. I cropped this picture and lightened it a little bit.

Monday:Rexburg, ID. 7:52 pm f/ 4.5 Shutter Speed 1/25. I lightened the picture a little bit and enhanced the hues a little.
Tuesday:Rexburg, ID. 5:19 pm f/ 5.6 Shutter Speed 1/200. I cropped and lightened this photo of the icicle

Wednesday:Rexburg, ID. 7:40 am f/ 5.6 Shutter Speed 1/13. I was amazed at how the light in the room was hitting this flower petal and sparkling.
I like that all your shots are macro. It really shows that you have mastered the skill of taking a good macro shot!
ReplyDeletethese are good photos my favorite is the pin cushion. i think you ran into the same problem i had of tying to think of stuff in the house to take pictures of. ha ha you did way better though.
ReplyDelete