Sunday, January 24, 2010

Photos: Flora & Fauna


Money Tree: Rexburg, ID. January 23, 2010 12: 14pm. f/3.5 Shutter Speed:1/80


Green Flower: Rexburg, ID January 23, 2010 12:45pm. f/5.6 Shutter Speed:1/20. I sharpened this photo slightly.


Iguana: Riviera Maya, MX August 23, 2009 11:21 AM. f/4.9 Shutter Speed: 1/160. I adjusted the hues and saturation just a little bit so you could see the Iguana better. I also cropped the image.



Parrot: Rexburg, ID. January 23, 2010. 12:23pm. f/5.6. Shutter Speed: 1/60. I did some minor changes to the saturation ton enhance the colors.

4 comments:

  1. I love the green flower too. It looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bird it has great focus with the back ground in blur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your depth of field on the parrot picture. Again, I really like the angles of your photos. It makes them unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parrot is definitely my favorite. Great focus.

    ReplyDelete