
Soccer Cleats: Rexburg, ID. January 28, 2010. 11:56AM. F5.6. Shutter Speed 1/80. Canon 50D

Daisy: Rexburg, ID January 28, 2010 11:36AM. F 5.0. Shutter Speed 1/25. Canon 50D

Pier: Cancun, MX August 21, 2009. F 5.6. Shutter Speed 1/160. Canon 50D.

Snorkeling Boat: Cancun, MX August 26, 2009. F 5.6. Shutter Speed 1/160. Canon 50D. I changed the saturation just a little bit
I chose these pictures because I loved the ones of Mexico. That is where we went on our late honeymoon and that is when these were taken. I changed the saturation a little bit on the boat but that was the only editing to all the pictures. I loved the daisy that I bought and thought that the color was so vibrant. I loved these pictures.
I really like these photos too. I especially like the way the colors pop on the boat photo.
ReplyDeleteI like the second and third photos a lot. They have good contrast and color. On the second one I would try to blur the background a little more it would make the color pop.
ReplyDeleteI like the landscape photos they are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLike the boat. Good shot. Only suggestion for the pier and sunset is to leave a third of open space or but off more of the pier on left. The line of the pier and edge of photo are sharing and that creates tension...hope that makes sense. GOOD JOB!
ReplyDeleteI really like the shot of the boat. I can't really put my finger of why it caught my eye, but it did. Well done.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of the boat. The colors are great! Nice composition.
ReplyDelete