This is a beautiful shot. Fire hydrants can be very cliche but I think you managed to move past that a little with beautiful lighting and interesting background. The cutout is perfect! I bet it was a challenge working on the chain. :)
I really like that you chose to do this particular cutout - for some reason it makes me smile... I guess I just think fire hydrants are kind of funny. :) Using the quick selection tool was a good idea - it definitely saves a lot of time!! However, I'd run back over the edges with a soft-edges eraser, just to make sure that it covers all the tiny pixels that quick selection sometimes fudges a bit. Overall, great job!
This is a beautiful shot. Fire hydrants can be very cliche but I think you managed to move past that a little with beautiful lighting and interesting background. The cutout is perfect! I bet it was a challenge working on the chain. :)
ReplyDeleteThis must have been fun to do. Going through the chains probably took awhile looks fantastic. Brings me back to barber shops and old times
ReplyDeleteI really like that you chose to do this particular cutout - for some reason it makes me smile... I guess I just think fire hydrants are kind of funny. :) Using the quick selection tool was a good idea - it definitely saves a lot of time!! However, I'd run back over the edges with a soft-edges eraser, just to make sure that it covers all the tiny pixels that quick selection sometimes fudges a bit. Overall, great job!
ReplyDeleteNice work on your hydrant cutout! I love your clean edges. You have great lighting too. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete