Monday, January 18, 2010

Edit: Blending and Type


Light House: Canon 50D. f/8.0 Shutter Speed 1/400
Wooden Boards: Canon 50D f/5.6. Shutter Speed 1/6
First I put the picture of the lighthouse in Photoshop and then I added the boards as a new layer. Once I had both pictures in, then I changed them to Black and White. I did the Overlay blending mode at 60% opacity. Then I added my text and I used the darker color blending mode at 50% opacity.

6 comments:

  1. You did a great job on this blend; it looks really professional! I think it works really well in black and white; it definitely adds to the photo. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blend. It makes the shot look like it was taken a long time ago. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really neat looking lighthouse. I like the black and white, but I think I would like to see it in color too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Looks like something out of a old magazine or something. Great font choice and texture. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I really love this lighthouse picture! The texture you added to this really made the shot amazing. It almost looks like it could be an old postcard! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of the lighthouse. I just wish it were cropped a bit more on the top so the tip wasn't touching the edge of the photo. But other than that its very nice.

    ReplyDelete