Here is my photolusion for the week. I had a really difficult time coming up with this photo. I had a few great ideas that I just couldnt ever get to work. This is a picture I took of my husband with a black blanket behind him to look like he is in a picture frame.

Rexburg, ID. February 27, 2010 8:22pm. F/4.0 . Shutter Speed: 1/60. Canon 50D
At first I thought this was your edited photo because it's so well done. Great idea. Great execution.
ReplyDeleteI actually really like how this turned out. I like how his hands are coming around the frame because honestly, if not, he would have looked like he was in a picture frame.
ReplyDeleteI think this turned out really good! great idea! I had such a hard time trying to figure out what I was going to do.
ReplyDeleteI like the poster frame!! It looks so real!
ReplyDelete