Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bannack Best


Bannack, MT. March 2, 2010 F/5.6. Shutter Speed: 1/125. Canon 50D. I used HDR on this photo and also did it for one of my posters.


Bannack, MT. March 2, 2010 F/5.6. Shutter Speed: 1/40. Canon 50D. I did some minor edits to the levels


Bannack, MT. March 2, 2010 F/6.3. Shutter Speed: 1/250. Canon 50D.


Bannack, MT. March 2, 2010 F/3.5. Shutter Speed: 1/50. Canon 50D.


Bannack, MT. March 2, 2010 F/6.3. Shutter Speed: 1/200. Canon 50D. This is my portrait of Courtney. We stopped in Dubois to switch vans and I got this great shot. I just did some minor edits to the color and cropped it in a little bit.



Bannack, MT. March 2, 2010 F/4.0 . Shutter Speed: 8. Canon 50D. This was such a tricky shot for me to get. I only adjusted the levels in photoshop to make the color on the wall brighter. It is amazing that a slow shutter can get this cool effect

4 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful! Looks like you had fun taking them too. :) My favorite is the portrait. She looks like she is genuinely happy and you captured that well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have some very clear shots good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your ghost shot nice subject.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot with the "No Trespassing" sign! I would never have thought of that! I'm glad you got your ghosting shot. It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete